We are the Finnish AIPPI Group
Suomen AIPPI ry, also known as the Finnish AIPPI Group, is a non-profit association operating as the national chapter of AIPPI in Finland.
Webinar: Supplementary Protection Certificates and Innovations in the Pharmaceutical Industry
When: Wednesday 16 June 2021 at 15.30 - 17.15
- Ulla Callessen Klinge, PhD (law), European Patent Attorney, Partner at Inspicos P/S
- Hannamari Laamanen, Senior Director, Nordic Legal Lead, Pfizer
- Jussi Karttunen, Chief Judge, Market Court, AIPPI's TRIPS Standing Committee Member
- Welcome and introductions – Johanna Lilja, President of the Finnish AIPPI Group
- Is the SPC regulation (still) fit for purpose? SPC eligibility of modern pharmaceuticals – Ulla Callessen Klinge, PhD (law), European Patent Attorney, Partner at Inspicos P/S
- AIPPI Position Paper: TRIPS Agreement and the COVID-19 Waiver – Jussi Karttunen, Chief Judge, Market Court, AIPPI's TRIPS Standing Committee Member
- Remarks about the development story of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine – Hannamari Laamanen, Senior Director, Nordic Legal Lead, Pfizer
Webinar is in English and is open for all members of the Finnish AIPPI Group. Members can also bring one friend without charge! Register to the webinar by sending email to tiia.asikainen(a)roschier.com by Monday 14 June 2021.
See you online!
New board for the Finnish AIPPI Group in 2021
The Annual Autumn Meeting of the Finnish AIPPI Group chose a new board to the Group as four board seats were decided in a vote. The board will begin its work on 1 January 2021. The new board includes Minna Aalto-Setälä, Pirke Fustioni, Kalle Hynönen, Folke Johansson, Jussi Karttunen, Karri Leskinen, Päivi Raatikainen, Panu Siitonen, Pekka Salomaa ja Riikka Tähtinen. Congratulations to the new board!