We are the Finnish AIPPI Group
Suomen AIPPI ry, also known as the Finnish AIPPI Group, is a non-profit association operating as the national chapter of AIPPI in Finland.
Study guidelines for 2022 published
The study guidelines for the 2022 AIPPI World Congress in San Francisco have now been published and they can be found behind the Status & Other Materials tab. This year's study guidelines concern following topics:
- Q280 - Patentability of Diagnostic Methods
- Q281 - Trade marks and the internet and social media
- Q282 - Moral rights
- Q283 - Protection of trade secrets during litigation and other proceedings
New board for the Finnish AIPPI Group in 2022
The Annual Autumn Meeting of the Finnish AIPPI Group chose a new board to the Group as four board seats were decided in a vote. The board bagan its work on 1 January 2022. The new board includes Minna Aalto-Setälä, Pirke Fustioni, Kalle Hynönen, Folke Johansson, Jussi Karttunen, Johanna Lilja, Karri Leskinen, Jani Päiväsaari Panu Siitonen, Pekka Salomaa ja Riikka Tähtinen. Congratulations to the new board!
Resolutions adopted at the 2021 AIPPI World Congress Online
The annual AIPPI World Congress was held between 15 – 22 October 2021 as a virtual event online. The resolutions adopted at the Congress concerned:
- Inventiveness and sufficiency of disclosure in AI inventions
- Registrability of trade marks against public order or morality
- Industrial designs and the role of prior art
- Reasonable awareness in compensation for infringement of IP rights
The final English language versions of the adopted resolutions can be found behind the Status & Other Materials tab. Finnish AIPPI Group would like to thank all the delegates and members of the study groups for their work for these resolutions.